Our mission is to guide our clients through the process of defining their objectives and dreams, developing strategies and monitoring the progress to eliminate critical mistakes along the way.
Our investment philosophy includes:
- Asset Allocation is a significant determinate of portfolio results.
- Successfully timing the market is difficult over long periods.
- Past performance has little or no bearing on the future.
- Diversified portfolios offer significantly lower risks.
- Style and sub-style diversification including domestic and non-US investments increases the likelihood of success.
- Investor’s time horizon is important to allocation decisions.
- Sensitivity to risk tolerance is always considered in decision making.
- Professional money managers may provide results superior to direct security selection and management.
- Index investing can add value and eliminate manager risk.
- Continual consideration for tax efficiency, where applicable.
- Expertise and strategy ease Investors’ expectations.
- “Utility” of money matters more than returns.
- Investment costs significantly influence the results and should be identified and managed.
- A longer time invested in the markets, increases the opportunity for success.
We achieve this by delivering broad financial analysis and planning that gives our client’s confidence in our role as wealth manager.